Summary: Cookies are used on this site; they help us to improve the site. Data may be required from you; we won’t abuse this. We respect your privacy. The photographer owns the Hand Printed Photos images and prints along with their copyright. We are not obliged to keep this site available or to add more stuff to it. If whilst rock climbing and reading this site you fall of the mountain; it’s not our fault!
- Hand Printed Photos: the website https://handprintedphotos.uk or the owner, photographer, printer of/at Hand Printed Photos.
- Third party providers: companies, firms or organisations contracted to provide a service/capability or facility to Hand Printed Photos.
- Us/we: the owner, photographer, printer of/at Hand Printed Photos, additionally may refer to any/all of the third party providers.
- User(s): someone who is accessing/using the site or subsequently interacting with us/we.
The cookie(s) give us information on how this site is used.
The cookie(s) can show us which pages are most looked at and/or which pages are not looked at as often.
This information can show us if content that we believe will be useful is viewed by users. Alternatively, the information can show if other content is looked at more often. By using this information we can edit existing content and/or can inform us regarding future content; to improve the relevance of information and the experience for site users.
Is an individual user identifiable?
No. We cannot identify an individual on the site. The information provided to us by the cookie(s) is anonymous. This is the same for users who have either emailed us, ‘subscribed’/‘registered’, made comments or are browsing this site.
After users have left the site we do not follow or track.
An individual’s privacy is important to us and we respect an individual’s right to privacy.
We do not seek to identify an individual user of this site – see cookies.
In order to enable a functionality; such as ‘comments’ on a blog page, or to enable a facility; such as email, information provided to us by a user will have to be shared with a third party provider; such as the company providing our email solution. We, like you, have to trust that third party providers respect the privacy of data that is shared with them.
Any ‘comments’ on this site, now after moderation, will make public the comment posted by a user, however any email address supplied will remain private.
We do not make public, share or make available, with the exception of information required to fulfil a function, any information a user makes available to us.
We do not sell any information provided.
This includes, and is not limited to, any email addresses, names or content provided to us from the Hand Printed Photos website, however it is supplied.
The content of any messages to Hand Printed Photos will not be shared, for example in a blog post. As another example, we do not share any details of a user who expresses an interest in owning one of our prints.
Hand Printed Photos or third parties working on our behalf are required to handle, use and sometimes retain specific data provided by a user.
For instance, we require an email address to be given when a user contacts us using the Contact Us page. This is to enable us to reply to the user, if needed. Alternatively, if a user registers an interest in owning one of our prints, such as here, we or our third party providers require information from the user, such as a valid email address. This is to enable us to communicate with the user with information about the prints’ availability.
Data provided by a user that is required by Hand Printed Photos or by any of our third party providers, will:
- be the minimum required for the purpose;
- will only be used for the original purpose;
- will be secure;
- will be deleted when no longer required.
A user can request to see the data or information they have provided to us.
Hand Printed Photos or third party providers (to the best of our knowledge) do not make any data available to other parties, i.e. the data is not sold, given away or redistributed.
In order to comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we ask for explicit ‘opt-in’ to allow us to use data and/or information provided by the user, for the purpose requested by the user.
We have two categories of data/personal information usage:
- Email ‘Conversations’ Permission
- Email Marketing Permission.
Email ‘Conversations’ Permission will opt a user in to allowing us to reply to the user via our email about their enquiry and enable us to conduct a ‘conversation’ via email.
Email Marketing Permission will opt a user in to allowing us to send via email: promotion(s); information and/or update(s) about the product or service opted-in to.
Requests for data stored about a user and/or personal information stored about a user can be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We assert our right to the copyright and ownership of our images and to be known as the author of the images.
This applies to our original images, film negatives and prints. Any digital images or digital reproductions of our original images, film negatives and prints are also within this copyright and ownership assertion.
All images on this site (http://handprintedphotos.uk), with the exception(s) of those identified as from other authors, are our own original images. Including any film negatives, prints or any of our original images displayed within another image.
We request that we are credited or referenced in any reposting, tweeting, sharing or other non-commercial re-distribution or personal use of our images. Image credit(s) should read: “©hand printed photos”.
Commercial use of our images is expressly forbidden, without our prior knowledge and consent.
Wherever possible we will credit and/or use under license any images from other sources.
Terms & Conditions
- The terms & conditions of Hand Printed Photos (https://handprintedphotos.uk) are in conjunction with and/or in addition to any policies of such.
- By using or by continuing to use this site (https:/handprintedphotos.uk) you are in agreement with the policies and/or the terms & conditions of Hand Printed Photos.
- By using or by continuing to use this site (https:/handprintedphotos.uk) you are in agreement with the copyright and ownership statement, and are in agreement to abide by any restrictions that the statement may apply to a user of this site.
- The policies and/or terms & conditions of Hand Printed Photos may vary at any time, without notice. Any such variance(s) shall, wherever possible, be notified in a Bulletin post on this website by Hand Printed Photos.
- The use of this site (https://handprintedphotos.uk) is entirely at the user(s) own risk.
- We and/or our third party providers assume no responsibility for damage/harm/injury or loss caused or inflicted by the use of this site; this includes any communications from or to us.
- Hand Printed Photos is not under any obligation to provide new content to this site, nor to continue in making available any existing content of this site. We will, in so far as we can anticipate, endeavor to provide further relevant content and/or any images at our own discretion.